EPSON L360 is the most popular color printer in the market. It can able to print a large volume of pages. But after several pages print, your printer is showing the “Service Required” message on your computer screen, and two red LEDs will blink. Don’t worry, friends; there is a tool (EPSON L360 Resetter) that you have to use to reset the printer on factory conditions. After that, your printer will able to serve print again. You can get Epson L380 resetter from here.
If you are searching for the EPSON L360 Resetter tool or EPSON Adjustment Program, you are in the right way. Here we share it free of cost. But first Bookmark this webpage and click on the below Button below to get the tool.
Tutorial Video (How to Reset EPSON L360)
【FREE】 Download Epson L360 Resetter 100% Working Adjustment Program
Important Note: This problem arises when Waste Ink Pad is full. With the help of EPSON L360 Resetter, you will able to Turn On your printer. But it is recommended that clean or change the Waste Ink Pad also. Otherwise, it will overflow. It can cause your printer damage. If you want to know How to Clean the Ink Pad Click Here.
Some other Epson Resetter or adjustment program
- [Aslo Get the Epson L210 Resetter or adjustment program]
- [Epson L220 Resetter | Adjustment Program]
- Epson L380 Resetter (Adjustment Program)
- Epson L120 Resetter (Adjustment Program) Tool
- [Get Epson L3110 Resetter | Adjustment Program]
- L3115 L3116 Resetter | Adjustment Program
- L4150 L4160 Resetter Adjustment Program
- L3150 L3160 Resetter | Adjustment Program
How to Reset EPSON L360 Printer by Epson L360 Adjustment Program / Resetter
Note: Before starting the process you should have to disable your Antivirus Software, you have installed.
After getting the file, you have to unzip this file and get another folder on it. Please open it and run the file named Adjprog of this folder. A new window will appear on the screen. Then follow the steps given below.
1. Click on the ‘Select’ Button
Click on Select Button.
2. Select the ‘Model Name’ & ‘Port’
Please select your printer Model Name from the drop-down menu. Then select Port from the menu. After that click on OK Button, This Epson L360 Resetter tool works on the following EPSON Models L130-L220-L310-L360-L365.
3. Click on ‘Particular adjustment mode’
In this step Click on the Particular Adjustment Mode button.
4. Select ‘waste ink pad counter’ and click ‘OK’
In this step, you have to select the Waste ink pad counter under Maintenance Menu. Then click on the OK button.
5. Tick on ‘Main pad counter’ & click ‘Initialize’ Button
In this window, you have to tick on the Main pad counter option and then the Initialize button. Now click on Finish.
6. Click on the ‘OK’ Button
Click on the OK button and close the Resetter tool. Now you have done the job. Just Switch Off the printer and On it again. Your printer is now ready to serve print.
How to know when Epson L360 Printer has to reset?
- It’s Red LED Lights are Flashing one by one, But Green Power Led is Still Glowing?
- Have it says, “Printer’s ink pad at the End of its Service Life“?
- Does it Notify about to go to the Epson Service Center?
- Showing massage about Epson L360 Pinter Inkpad Needs to change?
Why Epson L360 Printer Show This Type of Error Massage and Need to Reset?
There is a large number of sponge pads in the Epson L360 printer, which called “Waste Ink Pads”. During the cleaning of the printer head, It generates waste ink. These pads absorbed this type of waste ink. When Waste Ink Pads are overflow, the Epson L360 printer stop working automatically.
How to Clean Waste Ink Pad Epson L360 L210, L380, L220
Watch this video below to clean your Printer Waste Ink Pad.
- Option 1: You can fill with Tissue, Cotton Pads, Diapers, etc in the waste ink pad.
- Option 2: waste ink pad is available in the Online Market like Amazon, AliExpress, etc. You can order from these sites.
- Option 3: You can Replace from EPSON Authorised Service Center.
- Option 4: Wash the ink pad with water, dry it, and reuse it.
Ok, guys, please make sure if you are getting benefited from this Epson L360 Printer Resetter or Adjustment Program tool and your problem has solved, comment below. Now, you can share this post on social media with your friends. Thank you.
What is Resetter or Adjustment Program?
The resetter or Adjustment Program is software that provides by EPSON to counter the “Inkpad Full” issue.
Why Need to Reset?
During the head cleaning, the printer generates waste ink. InkPad absorbed this type of waste ink. When the Waste Ink Pad is near to overflow, the Epson L360 printer stop working automatically. At this point, you have to change the “InkPad” and have to run the Epson Resetter or Adjustment Program software to unlock the printer to print again.
How to clean InkPad?
InkPad is made with a large number of sponge pads. You can clean it with normal water. After drying the sponge pads, you can reuse it.
Kpuspriyo News not the Copyright owner of Any text, images, Graphics, Videos, and other media files. All credits goes to the respected owner.
All of the Files and Images are collected from Various Social media and websites, We just help people to find out their desired content. We never wanted to host any Copyright material on our site https://www.kpuspriyonews.com/. If you found anything violate Copyright low, please let us know, we will remove the content as soon as possible.
We Share contents for Public usages and Educational Purpose.